Monday 21 April 2014

Hey Sewerby.

Sewerby Hall and Gardens. That's where I went today.

I paid £4 to enter and it's definitely worth the £4. 

So the first thing I did when I got in was leave. What? Yep I left straight out the back entrance and head towards the sea front. Mainly because it's a pretty cool view. 



As I was enjoying the view, I heard some noise. Which meant the joist was about to start. A fucking joist! 

It looked like this. 


Other stuff to do? 

The flower gardens. These probably look great in summer. It was a whole lot of green though today. Although one section was bloomed.


But it all looked very pretty.

You can also get yourself an ice cream. 


The best part of it all really though was probably the zoo. Zoo being generous, as the only real 'zoo' animal is 8 penguins. However it is pretty cool. I'm pretty sure I saw 2 penguins fucking though. 


I'd say it's worth visiting for the £4 though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment